Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another Weekend Long Summary!



Friday - Shopping at Marina Square with Ruyi

Din buy much.. but coincidentally met Bunny, Eddie Karen and Kevin! haha.. nearly had dinner together.. but lucky them, i warned them tat Azabu nothin much.. so they nv become victims like lui and i.. hehehe.. Eddie and Kevin as usual so crap la.. but hmmm Bunny din seemed himself ever since he came back from Aussie.. i guess he probably missed his frens there bah.. hahaa..

Saturday - K Line Dinner & Dance 2006 @ M Hotel
A very fun dinner and dance! Alot of laughter.. but no luck! First year they got us contract staffs involved in lucky draws.. but too bad i din win anythin! Their prizes were soooooo great lor! They have $2500 travel vouchers, $1000 Taka vouchers, and $600 Starhub vouchers! Why nv pick me!!!! Alamak~~ Hmmmm but stil felt quite happy thruout the nite cos i finally know some people out there.. unlike last year, nobody knew me, and i knew nobody too.. hehee... one of them drank quite abit, and can u imagine someone with height >180cm, running ard teasing us with a "world peace" handsign?? hahaha.. scroll further down.. i mentioned about a beer toast from another user.. Oh these people are sooo different once they start drinking.. i mean Really different~~ heeee...

Sunday - 还太岁 @ Sembawang Temple, Shopping at Bugis + Raffles City
Had finally finished all my xmas shopping today! ho ho ho!! relieved but pocket oso big hole le la.. haiz.. and today was a rainy day! early in the morning 9.30am, met lui, her mum and aunt to go Sembawang to "return tai sui".. first time burn incense paper in the rain, offer josssticks in the rain too~ hee.. after which, we started our shopping spree le.. heh heh heh.. but it still continued raining every now and then lor~ hee but today's shopping got some tops for myself!! Yeah! =D

***********************************************


oh yeahh.. i reali love jap food, dun i? hahahaa.. lui and i ate jap food for Fri and today! hahaa.. now even added my Food Ratings~ hahahaa.. out of 5 stars, i think today's Ajisen Tomato Ramen was stil the best! As compared, Azabu food din make me drool and eat as much after all.. hahaa...and see tat Amino Collagen drink? OMG.. I swear i really drank tat bottle and nearly puked out upon smelling it! Really awful drink! Costs me $5!! Erghz... Half a star for the sake of beauty.. no star if u ask me to rate on the taste!


Ho ho ho.. That's MY CHRISTMAS TREE~ located at Bugis Junction! Ha Ha Ha Ha~~~~ Suki's Christmas Tree! A few lil' gifts made me walked soooooo much ard Singapore! From Orchard.. to City Hall.. to Bugis... and back to City Hall... *~sour die my leg le~* Hee realise there are 2 wrapped gifts.. heh heh heh.. cannot reveal wad they are.. cos I havent give to the dedicated recipients yet! =X

Happened to walk pass this bears at Marina Square.. Arent they beautiful???? Since I watched Goong, fell in love with such bears! Soooooo beautiful!! Hahahahaa... reminds me of Shin-goon's Alfred-bear! =D

***********************************************


That's me in the cheongsam top! Took me 2 hours to prepare! Also dunno wad i doin.. still turned up late! =p Look at tat glass of beer, one of my users (as he've promised -.-") really came over and made me "TAR" this beer! *faintz* i juz had a sip la.. hahaaa.. but when we are playing five-ten.. i kept losing, duno how many sips le!! ALOT more photos will be posted once I get all the photos from Jimmy/Ben! =p

5 comments:

cy said...

eh nice costume! and you slim down le leh! pretty pretty~

where u get the top from? mayb i can get myself one for CNY later :D

suki said...

haahah got the top from Far East Plaza lo~! They sell cheongsam too! hahaaha your figure sure suits v.well! Hahaha.. Aiya never slim lehh.. juz tat angle abit deceiving! wahahahhahahahaa...

Irony said...

hahahaha..bie bu hao yi si..u really slim down le..keke..nice nice!! must show me pics hor..

suki said...

wahaahahaha~~ angle also helped abit la... anyway photos are uploaded to my multiply site! Take a look at my next post ba~ =D

cy said...

aiyo u don 谦虚 le lah, really slim down liao~ your sexy shoulder show it all le! =D