Saturday, December 09, 2006

Where's Lady Luck...


Lady luck hasnt been with me this week.. there was a drawing of lots for Xmas gift exchange in office.. and my instincts told me i will get tat.. and reali! i drawn my boss!! Arh.... it's reali a tough task to buy the correct gift for your boss.. within the budget of $20.. hmmmm what shld i buy? Can u all gimme some useful suggestions? She is a very clever, experienced, and rich lady, mother of 2! I saw one very nice gift for IT gurus.. i like it myself too.. cos it's WHITE color de! hahaha.. a USB mousepad tat will light up with many USD ports on the side, and even able to charge hp of several brands with it! hmmmm quite an innovative gift huh.. but tat costs $29.90 lehh! Shld i get it or not? Sigh... somebody pls help meeeee.... =Zzzzz

and i missed the Watches Sale @ Suntec.. i wanted to go de.. but cant find anyone last min.. haiz.. i tot juz give it a miss bah.. save the $! then Mei say mayb evening can go.. she oso tempted to go~~ haha.. so i waited for her.. but ltr she called to say gotta look after nana, cant go ler... hahaa so i still ended up slacking at home on my Saturday~ is ok la.. finally got time to put up the photos in my previous post...hee..

Hmmmm look on the bright side, it has been a nice week though.. ;)
i got my first item from Glamzstyle ytd!! and finally caught my andylau's movie 墨攻! very nice movie!! Remember, World Peace!! Universal Love? hahahaha... =D

1 comment:

cy said...

nice coat! i wanted one tooo but i think i m tooo short to wear one =(