Friday, January 26, 2007

amusing chat!


- ♪ü k î -

hmmm lemme ask u on somethin..

Boatman

what what

- ♪ü k î -

do u still remember the dates i'm gg to fly..

Boatman

u fly to taiwan right..

- ♪ü k î -

yah

Boatman

of course..

Boatman

i will send u to airport on tat day..

- ♪ü k î -

walau from hk trip say until now..

Boatman

err..

Boatman

not tat i dun remember..

Boatman

is i dun know at all...

Boatman

u din tell me leh..

- ♪ü k î -

duno muz find out~ lala lala lala lala lala

Boatman

yes mdm!!!!

- ♪ü k î -

ok! duno then muz go find out yourself! silangtao.. hahahahahaaa

Boatman

if i found out the dates.. i expects some kinds of rewards ya...

- ♪ü k î -

no!!

Boatman

yes@

- ♪ü k î -

u r supposed to noe.. so no rewards..wahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Boatman

dun care..

- ♪ü k î -

hahaaha

Boatman

i will get the rewards by force is necessary..

- ♪ü k î -

u play cheat leh.. u go in gmail liao...

Boatman

whahaha.

Boatman

tat stupid steven din reply me..

Boatman

hey..

Boatman

i go find cy.. if she know when u going holiday..

Boatman

she hint me to look at ur blog..

- ♪ü k î -

haha i din blog on it

- ♪ü k î -

ahahahahahaha

Boatman

and wants to share the rewards..

Boatman

hehehehehehe

Boatman

so...

Boatman

i will take the rewards from u...

- ♪ü k î -

then u give her.. wah u tan tio leh

Boatman

then i pass the "rewards" to her personally..

- ♪ü k î -

sia la.. cannot cannot

Boatman

whahahahhaa

Boatman

steady...

- ♪ü k î -

kns man

Boatman

yeah..

Boatman

steady ah..

Boatman

by end of this week..

- ♪ü k î -

hahahahaa

Boatman

i will receive mine from u..

- ♪ü k î -

i think next week bah.. this weekend bo eng...

Boatman

cut and paste to a test file..

Boatman

and save it

- ♪ü k î -

wahaahahahahahaha

- ♪ü k î -

then muz blog? hahahaaha

Boatman

of course..


Here is the actual conversation of CY and Boatman:

[15:37] - let me sleep -: she said there is no rewards -.-

[15:38] Boatman: cos she wants to all of it to me only.. whahaha

[15:39] Boatman: no worries.. i will ask her to give me more.. so tat i can share some with u.. hehee

[15:40] - let me sleep -: wah.. wad rewards lai de?

[15:41] Boatman: something.. good!!..

[15:41] Boatman: cant buy with $$..

[15:41] Boatman: hehehe

[15:41] - let me sleep -: -___-

[15:41] - let me sleep -: how good?

[15:46] Boatman: very very good..

[15:46] Boatman: hehehee

[15:47] - let me sleep -: do i get to use it?

[15:48] Boatman: hmm.. use ah..

[15:48] Boatman: consider as use ba..

[15:49] Boatman: but if u wish to use it often... u got to call me..

[15:49] - let me sleep -: wad wad?

[15:49] Boatman: u got to ask her lah..

[15:49] - let me sleep -: -_- she ask me not to believe in u

[15:49] Boatman: really one..

[15:50] Boatman: if she not to give me... i'm going to take it by force from her..

[15:52] - let me sleep -: -_________- wad is tat


so i hv yet reveal wad the reward is huh..=X
but i was truely amused during the boring workin hours.
Poor CY.. Hahahahaa....

No comments: