Thursday, January 04, 2007

i should be happy.



hmmmm d called me in for a talk.. OH immediately tot is there good news in the beginning of the year?? haha but nope.. *disappointed once again* Yes i know i shld be contented with what i was given, i shld not pin so high hopes anymore, but i juz couldnt help it everytime i'm being called to the room, i'm always hoping to hear good news.. Anyway.. this time round, at least it isnt some bad news. I was given an envelope!!! d started off saying..

D:"I've spoken to the boss, and we have decided to give you this.."
**Oh my god..wads she gg to say????? Wads in tat envelope???
D:"This is really a very very very small token bonus as appreciation for your hard work.. as compared to the amount, this is really very very small token la.."
*D hands me the envelope with both hands*

*Me received the envelope, trying to smile very hard, and keep saying thank you thank you*

===================================
It's a $300 token bonus for me la.. hmmm i'm not sure if other contract staff receives the same, but i dun wana compare anymore, cos if wana compare, wads $300 to 4.5months?? Haa.. Mei told me they are being very nice le, they could have given me nothin at all. Hmmmm true la.. i also know lahhh.. but but.. ok i should be happy. =)

1 comment:

JeweL BoX said...

HUgS HUGS.. Ur turn will come.. very soon!