Friday, January 12, 2007

New Gadget!!!!


OK fine. I admit I'm a Gadget-Siao.. see.. i will have 10000000 reasons to get a new gadget.. Instead of carrying a Phone + an iPod Video + a digiCam... tHis is a 3-in-1 leh!!!! OMG... if sell off the phone + iPod Video, i think i really can get the iPhone leh!! Wahahahaha... Asian Release in 2008 la.. but will be out in US in this June!! Hehee.. shld i ask my colleague in US to get it for me? Wahahahahahahah.. CRAZY~!

Get me the iPhonE!!!! OK onz.. another item added on my wishlist!!! WOooOoHOooOoo~~~

See the Youtube Video on iPhone Demo You will fall in love with it eventually~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word for this phone: POWERFUL!

suki said...

three words for this phone: I WANT IT!!!! =D

renzze said...

I also want.... come your blog and get more cravings! Bad for my pocket!

suki said...

hahaha... yeah.. i'm also craving!! but crave onli leh.. dun hv $$.. hahaa