Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quick Bucks!


Hohohohohoho.. thnx to my colleague, ND, I was given an opportunity to earn quick bucks!! Really quick.. Attend a group survey face to face.. and $100 is yours!! Whahahaha too good to be true rte!!

Due to commercial values and certain reasons, I shall not disclose who's the client, wads the product. But I was seated with another 5 ladies.. and we felt like a marketing team, researching team, brainstorming ideas and attractions, pros and cons, working on feasibility of this product. Hahahaha... it was fun and new to me. Coz I only know how to face the com everyday! =D

Worth it for skipping dinner and staying back after office hours!!! =D

2 comments:

renzze said...

wah! Skip lunch got extra $100 to spend!!!

suki said...

haahah too bad not everyday got such lobang leh!! ar bo i skip lunch skip dinner liao! hahahaaha....