Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wad an encounter


After the tiring River Angbao walk, i decided to take a train to Marina Bay. Settled down at the 2-seater cabin, of all the empty seats, there is this weird-looking guy sat beside me. He kept looking at me and suddenly touched my hands!!! Handed a piece of note to me, it was written

"Melvin has speaking disability, please help him. Do not give him money, he knows the way home. Address: Henderson Road......."
(i dun remember exactly the words..) Most probably his dad wrote for him so that he can show people to seek help bah...

OMG~ Henderson Rd.. is tat Tiong Bahru or Redhill? Definitely not this train lor. Melvin ran away as i was trying to seek help from the driver, when the driver followed out, he ran in sat beside me again! Then the unhelpful driver walked away le!!! Ergh.. I was at loss too.. to make things worse, Melvin suddenly touched my back!! i quickly walked to another cabin to see if anyone else could help... -__-"

There is this malay gal listening to music and busy writing somethin, there was no one else who looked more helpful (u can imagine how "dao" everyone looked) she asked wads the matter bcoz Melvin followed me to her seat. We tried asking Melvin follow us out. He just kept shaking his head. Luckily she is only gg to alight at Admiralty, so I tried my best to ask for the note from Melvin to see the contact number again, she made the call, the father told her Melvin is supposed to know his way home to Redhill.

Now Plan A: I will lead Melvin out at Khatib, see if he follows me. If he doesnt, then i can come in from another door. Plan B: She will bring him to the Police Post beside Admiralty Station. I offered to go with her too.. then we heard tat the train is terminating at Yishun! Heng ah! This meant Melvin has no choice but to follow!

But Melvin only wanted to follow me, he kept holding my hand!! Ergh.. bobian let him hold to calm him down lor, -__-" while the malay gal seeks help from the staff. The station manager called up Melvin's dad, who asked him to bring Melvin to Bus 851, but the manager will only lead Melvin to the correct train.

Since problem is settled, I asked the malay gal for her name. Ohh.. she's Ally. But forgot to tell her mine le.. Haha.. coz the manager came over and was then shocked to realize,
"Ohhh so u all are not friends?? do not know each other?? WoW thats so nice of you to help Melvin. Thanks alot and Happy Chinese New Year!!! "
(still got mood to say happy chinese new year~ i was scared outta my wits le leh..Hahahaa...)

All this while, Ally and I only had a similar tot in mind, THIS WHOLE THINGY BETTER NOT BE GOTCHA! WAHahahahaha....Whew.. it's not la.. and now i've done a good deed! =D

6 comments:

阿牙木 said...

who say nobody leaves comment for you liao :D

Oh dear, I'm sure proud of you! You did something that I may not have the courage to do :D

Maybe I could start a new entry on this thing :D

suki said...

Wahahahaaha... thank you thank you~ no nid strike off comments ler.. hahaha... feel free to leave more!

hahahaa.. but i was damn scared ytd lor.. but haha! I'm glad that I din run away!

ok! I'm waitin to read the new entry!! =D

xiaoyuan said...

wow..next time can use this method to hold a pretty gal's hand...woohoo

suki said...

aiyo i tell your dear then u noe!! hahaha.. but he din really hold my hand la! -___-" he only wana hold on to me, awhile then i bth shake him off liao la.. hahahahaa... i den dun wana lugi to him ahh! =X

Anonymous said...

scare me man! At first I thought you got harass by a man!

Anyway, you deserve a pat on your shoulder! You had done a good deed!

Steven Kik said...

good.. we all should do the same.