Thursday, February 08, 2007

WOoOoHoooo~ I'm home!


hey hey hey.. hi all... i'm back~ hehehehe...

Just in case u guys are gg to ask me this 3 popular questions... i shall type my answer here first.. wahahahahahaha....=D

Qn1: How's your trip.. fun anot?
Yeahhhh, my trip was fun~! EAT ALOT SHOP ALOT WALK ALOT SPENT ALOT...
hahaha .. enjoyed very much..

but there are a few BUTs..

BUT #01:
i lost the extra camera battery and memory card i borrowed from Peiyu.. sigh.. *i am sooooooo so soooo guilty* Peiyu, i promise I will buy u back the extra batt and card.. maybe by this weekend.

BUT#02:
first night i not feelin at ease at all.. in the bathroom feel abit scary.. cos u noe la.. unfamiliar toilet.. can onli chop chop run out after bathe.. hehehe..

BUT#03:
got a *strange encounter*
scientifically thinking ... bcoz i m tooooooo tired.. on my 1st night sleep, I cant move at all... if pantang thinking... It's the kinda feeling of being 压 on bed..
then i was shouting out.. "Ahh ahhhh ahh.. " but i couldnt figure out if it's a dream or real.. hahaha lui tot i shouting in my nightmare.. n i din wana scare her so juz told her it was a nitemare.. then i faster wear my 符 on the second night onwards...

Qn2: I heard that Taiwan is very cold lately?
Ya.. Taiwan was quite cold at first but i enjoy it.. temperature like 9degrees - 15degrees on average.. a jacket will be fine.. subsequently temperature rised abit then dun even nid to wear jacket le.. hehehe shiok weatherlast day can even eat ice liao.. hahahaha...

Qn3: Any photos to share?
Yeah.. of coz.. though i lost the memory card.. but i brought the camera cable and iPod cables over.. loaded the photos into my iPod before i lost it.. so.. i din lose any photos.. if u call tat a blessing in disguise -__-"

Qn4: Where did you go in Taiwan?
I will later blog on the itenary and post photos soon.. give me some time! Because of the fog in Taiwan, flights were being delayed thus i only touched down in Singapore ytd midnight leh~ tonite gg to MOS with the singtel bunch.. (the crazy gang in action again!) probably can only post them on tomorrow bah! =D

Qn5: What did you buy in Taiwan?
Hee.. with my limited budget, I couldnt possibly get somethin for everyone la..
But I did get myself some things I liked.. hahaa I will try to take a picture of what I bot and post it up here.. =D

In general, have to wait for my next post to see more on my trip!

4 comments:

renzze said...

I wanna see pics!!!

suki said...

hahaa following post got photo link liao! =D

Irony said...

welcome back!! ^^

wanna ask u out for another shopping therapy..hehe..but tink after shopping in taiwan, there's not much to shop in SG le..geee

anyway..CNY coming le..=P

suki said...

hoho shopping? anytime man.. hehehe CNY coming!! which means The Annual Popiah Day is coming again!! hohoho..