Wednesday, March 07, 2007

coping with stress...


It's a new school term. Time to get back on track to cope with all these stress.. Two modules, one with Tricia, Jesslyn and Roger, another one with Wakaoz. The earlier module is another of my weaker areas "Operating Systems", used to only get a C in poly daes. Sigh sometimes u reali cant siam wad u are afraid of. The later module "Infrastructure of E-Commerce", sounded easier to most people, it requires XML knowledge and Report-Writing. I've no other fren besides Wakaoz in class and it was really a quiet class lor! Haha.. Stressed again.. u noe wad.. i din even know Assignment was out and Part 1 is supposed to be due on the 9th! Phew..


Hee oh btw, Sakae Sushi Green Tea is good!!! =D

On other hand, at work, things are going fine, but it's another month before my 2nd contract is going to an end. Sigh.. is there gonna be the third contract or wat else? Why is it everytime my contract issue is coming up, the manager will go on business trip during that period? Just my luck... haiz. Many people say jolly well change a job! But.. but.. hai.. there are many other issues leh.. See.. this is the reason why I din wana open access to my co-workers.. there are certain times where I need to talk about such sensitive issues. =X

Hmmm ok ok enough of sighing.. Look! i blown off the dust collected on the old photo album and digged out this photo! Hahaha.. see see over these years.. we hav all changed!!! (but seems like the color choice of our clothes hv nt changed much? Haa! this is so fun!)

No comments: