Friday, March 02, 2007

Dinner with Singtel Bunch


Yeah! it's Brewerkz again! Hahaha.. Members present: Chindya, Wendy, Steven, Ericl, Amanda, Erick, Siewying, Siewhwee and myself~! As for the pilots, we have Grace, Beng and YQ.. hehee ok la.. they have valid reasons to take off the flights, so I shall let them off. Hee.. I made it a point every dinner I wana take photos photos photos!! Hahaha..

Oh man.. tat really LITTLE bit of beer oredi made my face warm and red -__-" tats the problem when i drink beer/wine.. and normally i will stop drinking le.. haha.. weird leh.. duno why ytd felt sooo slpy, normally i go clubbing oso wun feel tat wor.. maybe ytd eat too full, and was sitting down all nite feelin all comfortable. Hahahaa.. i was already sooo sleepy on Steven's car.. Hahaha.. went home bathe le, drop dead on bed liao.. =D

No comments: