Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DST ????????


My TL reali 强 *thumbs up* why her brain process so huast huhhh.. =X made me felt soo demoralised lousy and stupid.. after spending half the mornin debugging and calling U.S side to chk their web service, she managed to trigger the InnerException message saying something like tat:"Creation time should not be earlier than future time." Then i was still thinkin is it the server time not sync or wth.. then she juz CLICKED her finger and say "I NOE LIAO! DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME!" Wahbiang.. i had about 800 question marks above my head lor. the oni thing i could help was tellin her 3600seconds is 1 hour -__-" so she changed the toleranceTime to 7200seconds instead. Problem solved!!! Kaoz.. since i cant be of any help, i went to internet to search and ask ard on msn.. haha why everybody noe ah... SYL knew.. VT knew.. Eddie knew.. only i duno!!! they say cos i dun read news... =Zzzz Erghzzzz..... but only console rest of my colleagues all dunno too.. Hahaa..... =p

OK... here are some links tat talked about this.
http://media.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

http://support.microsoft.com/dst2007

besides the DST issue.. i still got another thing to mention! sian man.. kena arrowed to buy kopi!!!! Hahahaa.. but is high class kopi! COFFEE BEAN KOPI!! Aiya.. one of my users quit, so i need to clear outstanding issues.. e.g. doc he nid to sign. He said he wants a CoffeeBean Sunrise, and who knows my TL realli say ok wor.. wahahaha... so I was told to get him a Sunrise, preferably by 2pm today. =X Since getting for him, i tot of getting for d other guy too.. since they are 2 nice guys. Haha.. SO end up, in order to let him sign the doc, which actually could hv been delivered by another col, I had to walk over myself (10min walk leh) plus dropping by CoffeeBean -.-" Sweatzzz man.. when i walked back to my ofc, i was sweating like hell. But he was nice enough la.. reassured tat i'm able to claim frm TL then he drink else he will pay me. Hahaa.. aiya i where will take the money since we say treat him liao... hehee i tink he's damn cool lor.. quit this job, and got a new job in Shanghai, he told me his plan is to travel to Silk Road, Japan, Korea... and so on... Hahaha i am soooo envious!!!

No comments: