Tuesday, March 06, 2007

first day class


OMG.. i tio AH NEH tutor AGAIN! it's not tat i'm racist or wad.. but I really cant figure out what the hell he's toking abt lor..

He is a one-month old tutor from India who assumed tat we ALL know LINUX COMMANDS, while actual fact is whole class doesnt know at all lor~!!! Hahaa.. He was trying to show us how to do Week 1 practical.. and by assuming we all know, he went like a bullet train.. and u noe.. it's almost impossible to understand what an indian is speaking when he speaks like a bullet train. For instance, he wana say "Type 'A' to enter EDIT MODE", instead what came out from his mouth was "Type 'Yea~~' to enter EDIT MODE". I was trying to figure out is it "E A" or "A" or wad the @#$%&^$%#. In d end, i got the correct command from the Google. -.-"

Some of my classmates raised enquiries about the practicals, he told us "Monash assumed you all to have the basic knowledge, so I'm not going to teach you these commands." Wah biang.. really wana beat people liao.. soooo pissed that I went down with Tricia to get some Old Chang Kee. =D

All this while I tried to connect my hdd to get hold of the lecture notes I saved previously in ofc, I cant get it recognised!! The stupid lab PC really sux, and their internet connection was way too lousy, wana send the tutorials back to my gmail at the end of the day oso cant send thru. wana chat with Steven on gmail chat oso keep disconnecting. Really is wana bang wall man..

No comments: