Thursday, March 01, 2007

free dinner



Haha lui got her bonus le.. say wana treat me makan and go shopping.. so we walked round and round at the Raffles City Basement, finally decided on this Jap Food. Hahaha yeah Jap Food again! but hor.. cant find much to eat except the Mini Salmon Sashimi Don that came with a Mini Shoyu Ramen Set.

After dinner, we chop chop, got her perfume at Robinson.. Haha.. duno if my previous shopping influenced her or wad, she got herself the same perfume as mine!!! And her free gift was the same bag too.. lucky she got a different color la.. ahahha else same bag same perfume.. *faintz* Hahaha..

After tat we went over to Heeren, i finally sent my specs to add the multicoating~~ without this coating i can feel it's really stressing my eyes out man.. the pressure on my eyes make me uncomfortable. But the lens are sooooo expensive =X duno reali is reali gd or cheat money wan the so-called better lens cost $170, and the more normal ones $120.. haiz it's my eyes we are talking about leh.. this $120 cannot save ler... ohhhh o.. there goes another hole in my pocket ler....

No comments: