Tuesday, March 27, 2007

wa buay song..


why are people always telling me very simple de la.. anyhow do can le.. kaoz.. if wana anyhow do, might as well dun do!!!! designing is not simple.. and it's not somethin u shld anyhow do ok!!!

early in the mornin, i haven even drink my milo or warm my seat.. he simply sent me 2 photos saying "suki.. do with your creativity.. make it look like it's for wedding." oh man.. this is for personal use, not for work! i duno his fren in the pic.. and i dun hv a single idea wad he wan it for.. he said tat his fren wana submit to some m'sia ROM or wadever duno wad.. WAT?!! need it for ROM, and u nv gimme a clear picture and stil tell me anyhow do!? he says he wan it by friday.. if until fri i stil no mood, i'm not gg to give him anythin!! arrgh....

2 mistakes he made: first, dun approach me early in the morning to ask me do somethin for u in such a tone. second, dun tell me "very simple de .. anyhow do can le" if it's soooo simple and anyhow do oso can, why dun u do it yourself!?


算了.. 谢了 VT, 我的气消了。没事了。 Hahahahaha~~

3 comments:

阿牙木 said...

Similar experience applies to programming as well -_-

None-programmers will always utter nonsense such as "why is it so hard to do this and that? isn't it as simple as code-and-go?"

Kaoz la! If so easy let them do can liao, we weren't trained for nothing de lor, if everything also so simple, why were we get paid to offer our professional service?

And for ROM photos, send him a photo of two pigs mating ba!~~~~ (am I evil? hohohoho) then you tell him, "THAT IS FOR WEDDING, AND AREN'T THEY LOVING?"

hohohoho

suki said...

yah man!!! non-programmers always tot everything very simple.. arrgh..

hmm.. pigs mating.. not very evil afterall. Wahahahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

ya. i totally agree with VT. ignore this ignorant pig. i sometimes also kanna. worse. that person even tell me how what to do!
And she does not have any IT knowledge at all lor!

crappy population is increasing now...