Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wad to do...


Just mentioned that I shldnt keep thinking of the past, I received a mail from Jenny. This is the 2nd Version of "What to do when your colleagues go on extended leave~" No choice.. this mail pulled me right back to STA days again.. hahahaha becoz i know this is not going to happen ever again ANYwhere la.. hahaha... so here i've uploaded the pictures from the email!! My (present)colleague saw the mail and commented "Siao..老板不会鸟死你才怪!" Haha.. i wun blame him for saying tat coz where will ANYone understand it's possible to be done? hahahaa... actually i long ago woke up from nostalgia liao la.. simply enjoy looking at the pics only.. hee.. JUST FOR FUN la.. haha...



Wow.. nice garden~~! look at the whiteboard in the background..
hoho reminds me of the UNO Billboard...


I love this!! Stick-On Notes so NEATLY done!


Is this some kinda Xmas deco?? =D


hey.. i sorta kena this before lor!!!!


Whoaa... in space ar? idea huh.. haha..


I actually hv the CSI yellow tape leh.. who wana try.. =p


Beng says he loves this coz Val can play in there!! -.-


Hoho.. tats how we got the peanut-keyboard idea!!

Refer to the atrocious to see what i meant..

No comments: