Friday, May 25, 2007

New Stuffs


Today Suki has new things to share with you!

☑ Whatever! Anything?
The new drink in town~ Brief Intro: There are 6 flavours each, and you wun know what you get. "Anything" is carbonated (Cola Cola with Lemon Apple FizzUp Cloudy Lemon Root Beer) and "Whatever" is Non-carbonated (Ice Lemon Tea Peach Tea Jasmine Green Tea White Grape Tea Apple Tea and Chrysanthemum Tea). Keke.. got new things in town, of coz Suki muz try rite!? Heh.. so far feedback within my office is the flavours are nothing new, considered "ok-to-drink" lah, I tried the Apple Tea, tasted juz like the Pokka Apple Tea too. So this thingy is juz a new gimmick with packaging la. =D



☑ MSN New Character TUZKI!

This new character is really cute and idiotic! =D First introduced to me by Yen, and now I happened to see the originator 王卯卯 on Cruz's blog!! it will get more and more popular soon!






☑ MSN Patch File

heh heh.. never seen a contact list so neat without any advertisments popping out.. and also be able to see the contact pics on your contact list? Heh heh heh.. a colleague shared this "mess patch for msn" with me this afternoon. Wheee~ can customize ALOT of things.. like removing restrictions, buttons and information bars.. adding buttons and stuffs on your contact list~ Hee.. so far so good la.. try at your own risk! I also still trying.. =p

+++ Btw, lately many of you are asking me about the ☐ and ☑ thingy in my MSN Personal Message huh.. HEe dun ask me hw to map those characters or ASCII codes, coz I simply "copy and paste" from another friend's nick! And he told me he also copied from his friend! Haha.. so u can juz copy from here bah!!

2 comments:

xiaoyuan said...

haha..i also copied your one..so fun..

suki said...

hohoh yea! i saw your nick too! =D