Tuesday, May 29, 2007

self-reflecting..


Lately, I've been spending money... on angbaos, house warming gift and bdae gifts. The largest amt I spent is of couse my school fees lah.. i.e. 4.8k. Payday was just 5 days ago, and I'm feeling poor? Haha.. a few bad debts that I couldn't collect indirectly contributed too.. I nv like talking abt money, but now I hv to think and think on the amt of blessings I give to my dear friends, I hv to go after people to get back money even if I know they are tied up. I can't help repeating myself 1000 times to everyone I know, sorry I'm poor. Colleagues all see me as Stingy & Poor Suki. A tiny amt of $30 for a house warming gift, my colleague hv to awkwardly tell me "Suki, it's ok, pay me at your own convenience." Yea~ Thks I appreciate that alot, but I still have my pride and will pay you immediately irregardless what, ok.

Look, nah this is not my room, is my col's. Nice table ya? That's the house warming gift I was talking about, $190 from IKEA. :) I always reflect on myself when I look at my colleagues. At the age of 25, got married with a flat completely renovated with air-con and new furniture, is mission impossible to me. Today, I heard about another "Superman" of our office. Aged 25, married, with a kid and an unemployed wife who is still studying, and he himself going into a part time degree next month, driving a Mazda, and staying in their own new flat. I wonder how is it possible to achieve at all at one time??? Even if I am not studying, I also dun think it's possible.

4 comments:

阿牙木 said...

duh
its always possible to do that when you have a rich dad.

suki said...

hmmm my mentality is if u wana get married so young when u dun even hv enough savings, then u better can afford to do so, dun go touch your papa's money!

Irony said...

yeap true..only give and nv ever take from parents, they hv given us far too much than wat we can rtn them le..

And oso nv be a borrower nor lender if one can help it ba..

Steven Kik said...

everything is possible one.. got a rich rich papa ofcoz good.. if dun have also nvm mar..

nothing is impossible.. the most important gift that we have is our brain, use it more and more things will be achieved.. haha..

but, dun over stress urself (easy to say, hard to do).. hhahaha..