Thursday, May 17, 2007

shop and dream...


情场失意,商场得意!ahaa.. went to the Isetan Private Sales with lui today! "Hi-bye" with Tricia there too! Haha.. Yoohoo~~ Chiong ahhh.. Fancl here i come!!! ^.^ If only I can swipe my card more freely!!! but no la.. i'm a discplined spender. Hee.. well.. but i din buy much leh.. coz see the crowds also sian half le.. then the queues... Wahbiang.. those aunties all jump queue wan :S I still prefer the normal-days Fancl counters where their staff are soo nice.. Hee.. reach home now and so tired! Have been chionging 花样少年少女 serial past few nights.. Hoho... ok i know, outdated show. BUT NICE leh.. hehee except for the lame ending, but this kinda ending will spell PART II, i suppose!! Great!! 阿尊尊好帅啊!Haha~ tats wad Ella calls him in the Making of~~ Hoho... actually he so boyish isnt really my type leh.. but why i got so mesmerized?? Hmmmmm.. perhaps it's the way he protects 瑞希 that moves me?? Ohhhh man.. i want my 专署天使 too!!!

Update: FINALLY received my spree items! hoho heng ahhh.. measurements v.ok! Hahaa.. so happy!!! still got another 2 to 3 spree's items to arrive!!!

No comments: