Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yahooo~~~~


Vesak Day!! means Public Holiday!!! Hee... yesterday was my Company's Bi-Monthly dinner at a Japanese Restaurant, with free flow of SALMON SASHIMI!! Hohoho... Then my manager suggested 2nd round since it's holiday today. Hee.. so the toad in the well finally visits St James Powerstation ytd! Hehehe.. we all werent into dancing, so sat around Bellini Room lor.. Haha... lately been drinking beer whenever I go Dempsey or Cafe Del~Mar.. Corona, Hoegarden, Carlsberg.. but they only serve TIGER in there! i dun like! one free drink leh..Bobian la.. gotta set with Vodka Ribena lorr.. ERrr but next thing I see my manager ordered a glass of red wine for me.. then opened a bottle of Hennessy. OMG.. all mixed together "rojak". -__-" Heh heh but i play cheat wan la.. i diluted the Hennessy with ALOT of COKE.. Hahaaa else sure buang... =p

Here comes the 灵异事件 of the night.. At the Ladies.. queueing behind my mgr, i saw a cubicle not locked, so I pointed to her lo... she told me someone went in le.. so i tot ok la.. normal.. maybe someone had too much of a drink, forgot to lock le.. but there was a malay gal on her way outta the ladies saying no lah it's empty. So i pushed the door and really empty de wor.. so i used it without thinking too much. when we were on our way out, my mgr held my hand and say, she really saw a lady in white, long hair walked in lehh, that's why she tell me it's occupied. *SHIVERS* AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ so did I juz shared the cubicle with someone???? OMG... I better tell myself probably my mgr was the one who had too much of a drink bah. -____-"

No comments: