Wednesday, June 20, 2007

photos update..


Hee.. havent really been blogging of late, my hands really itch. Gee.. but staying at home everyday doesnt provide me with any content to blog too. So today I'm going to blog photos! Hee.. now then got time to photoshop lar.. =p

LoL!! here's a pic i took last last week~ does it look like i juz cut short hair?? Haha! Heh... and photos below are taken today at the sumptuous meal at Ichiban Boshi (AGAIN!) with Peiyu! Haha.. meant to be a BIG treat for her belated birthday la.. but not very big after all.. =p I'm a lover of jap cuisine, fortunately so are my best friends! HAHA.. so I think you will keep hearing of my visits with different ppl to Ichiban until they offer me a VIP pass? HAHAHA...


5 comments:

xiaoyuan said...

zhun bo..2 persons eat so much..hahaha

suki said...

zhun!!! bill is $30 nia!! and furthermore i got $10 voucher!! hahahaa.... tats why i say my BIG treat for my fren not so big afterall -__-"

Anonymous said...

woooo... short hair. looks not bad at all! but do u dare?

i got sudden craving for Jap Food now.... hehehe

suki said...

no! i dun dare!! haha!!

heh heh.. jap food is nice!! =D
Yeah~~ u are one of my jap food kaki! Haha!

xiaoyuan said...

next time treat me leh...hehe..I also jap food lover...