Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Smell of Freedom.. So Fresh!!


I can announce now freedom for the next few weeks!!! Haha.. until I receive the next assignment next semester which I do not like to worry for the future since it's not here yet. Heh heh heh.. you will only hear that I'm confined at home to study for one reason. Not even because of assignments, coz I still slip out for singing sessions.. hee.. I'm so guai for the past 2 weeks mainly because I din do any tutorials or practicals and I din listen to ANY lectures at all. So no choice lor, the only excuse to force myself to study is for the sake of EXAMS. HAHA.. Now it's over... i'm FREE!! Hohohohoho.... I will be slipping out for dinner later!! Hahaa like what i told my aunty and grandma, exams over OF COURSE MUST GO OUT LAH! =D die die oso muz slip out somewhere for some reasons!!! =p

No comments: