Wednesday, June 13, 2007

updates


hoho.. back to work after my first paper, felt sooooo relaxed.. coz it was the paper i was quite worried about. haha.. i wun say i did well for it, i only did wad i could, so tats it lor. felt as if exams over liao.. haha. .went home for a jog.. i think i used up all my energy for the OS paper, now i'm left with none for the next EC paper. die la~ sick le.. been up the whole night with a nose that din felt like mine. and my eyes so swollen today! @_@ i din expect my body to adapt sooo quickly to past 4 late nights, or was it because of the flu, i couldnt sleep last night. i remember climbing outta bed many times to look for tissue box.

by the way, if you tot i was struggling for exams the last 4 nights, nope i wasnt. haha.. i was watching 微笑PASTA on YouTube lor.. wahahaa.. all 17 episodes in 4 days during exam period! Whahahha stil so proud rte.. aiya but i did study ok, i am a regular at mcdonald's during every exam period. no wonder i got all heaty with french fries and all the late nights. =X now i see french fries also scared ler..

Hmmmm i guess i will continue this daily routine for the next week until my last paper on next Tuesday. Why arent there more fast food outlets for me to choose at Khatib?? Ergh.. time to chut power to fight the flu bug off!!! 只要笑一笑,沒什麽事情過不了!=D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

氣死我了,ahbao saw my msn nick "笑一笑,沒什麽事情過不了",
he asked me "fail exam ar?"
WALAO!! CHOY CHOY CHOY!!! TOUCH WOOD!! TOUCH WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghh.....

No comments: