Saturday, July 21, 2007

i made myself happy today ^^


made a swift trip to AMK Hub alone, to and fro within less than an hour, I spent 600 bucks. HAHA~ tats wad u call Retail Therapy! You spend the money tat you wun regret and u will get so happy. =D u seldom see me spend so much money de, coz i believed in using the same amount of money to get many items on many days. haha.. except necessary items like iPod/handphone la.. keke.. i am really willing to save up just to get a good one. last month i had a mid-month bonus, putting aside enough for school fees, i decided to put another $500 to get myself a digicam or handphone. but i took one month's time to make this decision coz i still couldn't find an ideal phone! Ta-DA~~ here it is. my beloved PINK Sony Cybershot T20!! and three new albums: 《五月天 离开地球表面 JUMP!》,《S.H.E - PLAY》and 《Olivia - Falling in Love》and also collaged the shot of my bro's gifts i took ytd. ^^



back home, i had to charge th camera batt, so till now i cant play with it yet.. meanwhile, i was in such a dilemma! Which album should I listen to first? Haha.. Mayday's music makes me smile, but i have been longing to listen to the full S.H.E album.. and oh Olivia's voice will make me go Oooooooo so comfortable. haha.. in d end, I chose Mayday.

Hee.. 五月天已经在不知不觉中成为了我的最爱。their oversized poster is right in front of my study desk now (will a take a shot of it later) haha, and i'm going to see their DVD in the living room now! =D

music playing now: 阿信 + 陈绮贞 - 私奔到月球

3 comments:

Irony said...

OMG..i wan tat cam!!

阿牙木 said...

OMG.. I WANT MAYDAY!!!!

uncomplicatez said...

OMG! OMG? OMG! OMG.. HA HA HA HA