Monday, July 09, 2007

js convo


mornin call from Peiyu at 9am. few hours of sleep again.. but we promised to attend JS's convocation at NUS. Ahhh... can somebody hit me unconscious. HA HA.. but as much as i wana sleep, i wanted to be there too. Hehe.. but went back to sleep till 10am since we decided to catch a cab ler.. keke.. Oh ya.. saw his family le.. haha.. his mum's familiar yet unfamiliar face, how come peiyu and i both had the impression she was quite fierce de, so totally not the mum we met today. haha..

so how can u not talk about the past when u see someone u know in the past rte.. haha.. she recalled how my mum used to dote on me, buying me food, bringing me slippers to change on rainy days, and they will chit chat while waiting for us at the canteen. the row of mums standing there waiting for our bells to ring and the vegetarian lunch.. and how the tiny me will hook my hand on hers which is carrying the umbrella. wow, cannot believe it, it's already 16 or 17 years ago. bits and pieces of those days got my eyes wet. dun worry, she din make me sad at all, in fact i felt warmness in my heart. nobody really dare to ask me about my mum, every now and then, i feel warm when someone who knows my mum talk to me about her.

oops off topic, today is main lead is JS! graduate liao! congrats!! Haha.. we took many photos! haha!! aiya, convo is no big deal la, but his graduation is somethin he looked forward to bah.. as much as we all loved being a student.. he needed a stable income to give his parents a better life. although he still gotta back to "school" for another 2 yrs in NIE before becoming a "cher" to the kids, but at least no more STUDENT PASS for him! HAHA!

a lunch treat by him at Bukit Panjang Plaza Swensens.. hee.. a mall i din liked stepping into since poly. then we visited his house for the 1st time all this years!! haha.. by late noon, i guess i was already in a stone state, all ready to drop to my bed le. Whahahaa.. couldnt be bothered whether i will sleep later tonight or not la, i HAVE TO catch some sleep!!! hahaa but seems like i aint affected by the nap i took, coz i feel sleepy again now. Good night!! =D

UPDATE (2007/07/09): in d end, I slept at 3.30am. @_@

1 comment:

JeweL BoX said...

JeWEL BoX: hey gal, your Pri Sch fren Gonna b A TeaCHER? Wish Him all the BesT! Anyway He's still consider a Student in NIE..still can geT Student Price. hahaaa