Saturday, September 29, 2007

what a night..


Yesterday.. i really had surprises after a shock.. but all were unplanned surprises and shocks.. @_@

at work, sp passed me my gift out of the blue. very nice! i haven't opened up to smell it.. but i guess by looking at it, it shld be good~!




at nite, while singing with Peiyu, Jeff, Don, Dom, Yanz, CZ, Peiyun, JS and Sandra.. I received an unexpected phone call.. so i was sitting outside the ktv room talking on the phone, which in turn, managed to see three other groups of my sec sch friends walking by!!! omg.. is that Kunmu? Tracy and Kaiwei? i admit, at a pt of time, i tot it was JS's doing, but until i saw Lingmei and her friends walking by waving to me.. and AUDREY with Alan~~ Pengz.. they are going to sing in 3 difficult rooms! then i know the world could really be that small after all!

i didn't really have a chance to catch up with them though.. my mind was in a whirl after the call so i merely said hi to them.. but come to think of it, if not for the call, I wouldn't be sitting outside and see them all! Haha.. Audrey sent in a Shirley Temple to me as a birthday treat.. Haha.. so sweet. actually i should give Trace some bdae wishes too (coz hers is one day after mine) but i din wana walk into her room la.. i'm so sorry.. i only tot of not disrupting the atmosphere in my room, so i went back quickly and continued crazying ard with 'em.. Heee.. it's always fun! Too bad I forgot to tell my paparazzi to take a group photo together! Erghz..

What a night indeed. Phew~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

arghhh~!!! i find out too late.. boohoo~~

aiyah... then i shld hav sing a happy birthday song during ktv mah...

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!

uncomplicatez said...

HAHA! no problem! still not late at all ah.. haha! THANKS!