Tuesday, November 20, 2007

fairy tales don't exist.. do they..


Enchanted was marvellous lor~! Hoho.. Syl and i caught the movie at Great World ytd.. Thanks to NuffNang! Although my blog din earn enough clicks to get an ad from them, but got a pair of tix also not bad lah!! =D

k.. back to the movie, Hmmm even though I know fairy tales do not exist in reality la.. I juz simply love 'em!!! perhaps in all of us, especially gals, whether it's ourself or not, we still longed to see one happening.. nevertheless, it's rather fun seeing the typical princess and prince we all know since a kid, coming outta a fairy tale into reality! 很过瘾!I like this movie! =D

in my impression, a fairy tale princess is always so innocent, holding strong beliefs about LOVE.. what kiss of love.. oh ya, in their dictionary. there is no such word as "separation".. cos there is only "forever". But who will ever thought that a princess will come into a loving couple as a third party, and ironically marks another fairy tale in d end~?! Haha... it's strange when a princess becomes a third-party in a relationship, we start to say the initial relationship isn't true love. Haha~ how ironic. True love? Haha.. to me, even if a r/s blossoms, it may not spell happily ever after either leh~~

I am not being pessimistic, i'm just being realistic la.

No comments: