Sunday, January 21, 2007

An Outing with Yong-See-Fu


Dear Master Yong was back from Aussie! Hahaha... so we finally organised this outing after he's back for like.. ermm.. one month? =D

dez mei and myself met up first for a shopping session in d afternoon.. hmmmm i rephrase.. for Mei's Shopping Session.. waahahahahahahahaa... i hope there isnt any bitching ard for her this time round! She bought so much!! =D We walked and walked.. surprisingly my foot din give way bcos i was wearing high heels -.-" i was afraid it would rain, so i stil din start wearing my new white birks.. heh.. anyway we FINALLY took some photos!!! =D





O ya... there is this strange thing i noticed.. as far as i know, we didnt arrange to meet at Watson (or did they?) anyway.. to my surprise, Jun and Yong juz appeared at the entrance when I turned our back. and i was thrown a hug from Yong~ Haha.. Then, we din arrange the exact timing to meet Jinlin(Boo) at Dempsey, his car appeared out of nowhere when we are stil finding our way to the pub, worrying how to meet up with him. Hahahaha... strange eh?

There is always lotsa food, laughter and fun when all meeting up with them. The schedule of the rest of the day was Eat and drink and Eat again~! Hahaha... Sakae Sushi, Dempsey Hacienda and lastly supper at Geylang! Dunno how many years i nv go out for supper le... -__-" All tired out.. and Yong sent us home one by one.. my default drop-off point at Mac below my block.. haha..


It was one of a kinda familiar and warm feelin.. I've enjoyed my day! ^_^

More Photos HERE!

No comments: