Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lunch @ One Fullerton!!



Hohohoho.. I was included because I was involved in the system. So there we go.. it's located at One Fullerton! The menu of this $21.90 set lunch is so gonna make me drool!!! And the food there is great lorr!! =D

Starters: Steak Soup/Soup of the Day with Caesar/Garden's Salad (I love the Honey Mustard!)
Side Dishes includes Signature Baked Potato/Garlic Mashed Potatoes/Steakhouse Fries with Veggie
Main Course: Prime Rib Steak/Teriyaki Chicken/Salmon/Spagettie
Drink: Coke/Sprite/Iced Tea
Desert: Chocolate Cake/Ice Cream
Beverage: Coffee/Tea after the meal.

Not very exp rte? For such a full course Set Lunch at Fullerton!!! HEe.. office claim de mah.. of coz not exp la!! But hor.. I know it's damn S I N F U L la.. hehehe.. i din take any photos la.. coz with the jap users.. i paiseh mah.. keke.. so grabbed the picture from the website de.. hehehe if you guys wana try it out.. here are the details.

Stuart Anderson's Black Angus
Western steakhouse
Lunch: 11.30am to 3pm
Dinner: 6pm to 11pm
Telephone: (65) 6220 1191
Overseas Website: http://www.blackangus.com.

No comments: