Sunday, May 06, 2007

Laugh and laugh.. Sing and sing...


There will be a couple of names I'll be mentioning for the first time here. Peiyan and CZ, Huixian(Angela) and Eugene. I was told we know each other during my 2 months of YJC life. Hoho.. call me bo sim but my memory of the short 2 months of YJC really only consisted of those crazy times I spent with Peiyan and Siyin lah. =X To me, I first seen Huixian at the NBPS Carnival. Hahaha..

Anyway, we had LOTS of laughter during this KTV session. OMG.. this 2 guys are really funny. Esp the finale song 将心照亮 -.- everybody went crazy. *faintz* We took a few videos of them, but my hp video quality is lousy la.. i swear they sing hundred times better than this!!! I can only say who say there are no talents in Singapore, there is 卧虎藏龙 everywhere!!! =D


More videos here

After singing was dinner@FoodRepublic and Fancl time! =p I was telling CZ and Yan about the "number 23" movie.. Whahahaha and there we kee siao about everythin ard us with the number23 again. The 2nd joke since the Bruce Almighty joke FOUR years ago!! It's bo-liao-ly shared only between three of us la.. wouldnt make much sense even if i explain it here. WAhahaa... all i can say is it's enough to make me laff non stop!! Hah!! Meanwhile, thnx to Yan... I got a small bag of free Fancl samples again!!! Haha.. I simply love the washing powder! =D The skin feels sooooo smooth after wash... I look forward to the Fancl workshop! =D

Oops.. wait a min........ this isnt the end of my entry yet!!! Guess wad! We shopped till 9plus at Orchard..... and I had to leave le.. coz why? I had to 跑歌台 ah!!! Dez and Mei waiting for me for the 2nd round KTV at Yishun Safra! WAhahahahahaha...

Ok. now thats really all about my Saturday. Laugh and laugh.. Sing and sing!~ la la la la la la~~~~~ come to think of it, no matter how old you grow, you still enjoy hanging around friends whom you clicked with since school days huh. See.. Peiyan and Siyin, Huixian, CZ.. Myself and Peiyu, Dez, Mei and Lui... well well.. before we know it, will it be another ten years?

2 comments:

Irony said...

Whoaaa??!!

u really siao eh..got so much energy to sing ktv..

suki said...

haha i'm really siao wan la.. hahahaah.. but too bad u din join lah..